What do you think of these ten superhero redesigns as posted on Newsarama.com?
Discussing Who Subscribe Via iTunes
Discussing Who available now on iTunes.
- Episode 36 – Who is Legion? February 14, 2017Who is David Haller? We attempt to answer both questions as we discuss the new FX series and look into the character's comic book origins. Does David suffer from mental illness? How is he linked to the Uncanny X-Men? Who is Legion? Hosted by Kyle Jones and Clarence Brown.
- Episode 35 – Peter Capaldi to Leave Doctor Who in 2017 February 1, 2017Breaking News in the world of Doctor Who as the BBC announces the departure of Peter Capaldi from Doctor Who. Capaldi, set to leave in the 2017 Christmas Special, says goodbye to the Doctor and the time has come to speculate as to what (or WHO) comes next! Plus, Discussing Who pays tribute to Sir […]
- Episode 34 – Capturing Sherlock Holmes January 29, 2017Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman return for another rollercoaster season of SHERLOCK. We examine the history of the character, answer questions submitted by listeners, review the current season, and more. Did you like the current season? Let us know! Hosted by Lee Shackleford, Clarence Brown, and Kyle Jones.
- Episode 33 – The Scoop on the New Relativity Serial Podcast January 15, 2017What happens when the only person who can help may be located billions of miles away? Lee Shackleford answers that question in his upcoming serial, Relativity. What is Relativity? Lee crafts a journey for our minds and ears within the steel walls of the spaceship Konyechny. It's a story set in the not-too-distant future about […]
- Episode 32 – LIVE Review of Marvel’s Civil War II January 13, 2017In this Marvel Comics focused episode, we discuss the high and low points of Civil War II/ Protect the future. Change the future. Team Captain Marvel or Team Iron Man? We discuss it all during this LIVE show. Plus, Marvel’s decision to change the rules on buy print, get digital copy shocks and angers fans. […]
- Episode 31 – The Return of Doctor Mysterio January 6, 2017We review the 2016 Doctor Who Christmas episode, The Return of Doctor Mysterio, in Episode 31 of Discussing Who. Join us as we review the only new episode of Doctor Who in 2016! Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.
- Episode 30 – The Ten Most Anticipated Movies of 2017 December 31, 2016In our final episode of 2016, we say goodbye the year gone by and hello to 2017. Using an article written by blogger, podcaster, and co-host of the Reality Breached Podcast, Sergio Lugo, II, we comment on the Ten Most Anticipated Movies of 2017. Does your favorite make the list? Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence […]
- Episode 29 – 2016 Holiday Feedback Episode December 24, 2016We wanted to hear from YOU and YOU did not disappoint! Join us as we reflect briefly on 2016 before turning the show over to you, the listener. Featuring holiday greetings from Sergio Lugo II, Mark Wells, Heather Downs, Matthew Turnage, and Angie Meadows. Plus, Dave Cooper and Ian Bisset of the Cultdom Collective return […]
- Episode 28 – Discussing the Death of X December 10, 2016We discuss the final fate of one of the five original X-Men. What happened to bring X-Men and Inhumans to the brink of war? Hosted by Kyle Jones and Clarence Brown.
- Episode 27 – Review of Arrival December 3, 2016Linguistics professor Louise Banks, as portrayed by Amy Adams, serves as the focus of our review of the 2016 movie, Arrival. What does it mean to communicate? Find out our thoughts and share your own by sending us your feedback. We want to hear from you! Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.
- Episode 26 – Review of Luke Cage Season One November 30, 2016We review the first season of Marvel's Luke Cage in Episode 26 of Discussing Who. Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.
- Episode 25 – Review of Black Mirror November 22, 2016Black Mirror has been called the Twilight Zone of the digital age, and it may very well be! From pigs to social media to virtual reality and the afterlife, each episode creates an individual world where the viewer is forced to speculate and/or admit facts about our own reality. Join us as we discuss this […]
- Episode 24 – Supergirl Your Questions Answered November 18, 2016We discuss changing networks, character origins, character popularity, and more as we attempt to answer listener-submitted questions about the Maid of Might, Supergirl! Join us as we tackle everything from the spelling of her name to the Seduction of the Innocent. Hosted by Kyle Jones and Clarence Brown.
- Episode 23 – Review of Doctor Strange November 8, 2016He is the Master of the Mystic Arts. He is the Sorcerer Supreme. He may not be THE Doctor, but he is definately A Doctor. Join us as we discuss the origins of Marvel Comics' top magical character and review the blockbuster movie, Doctor Strange. Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.
- Episode 22 – Review of The Husbands of River Song October 23, 2016The Doctor and River Song visit the Singing Towers of Darillium when Alex Kingston returned for the 2015 Doctor Who Christmas Special. Join us as we review the Husbands of River Song. Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.
- Episode 21 – Review of Marvel Comics’ Death of X Number 1 October 7, 2016What event brought the X-Men and the Inhumans to the brink of war? What happened to Cyclops and Emma Frost? Who lives? Who dies? Will the Death of X mini-series answer those questions, or will it lead to more? Are you Team Inhumans or Team Mutants? Hosted by Kyle Jones and Clarence Brown.
- Episode 20 – Reviewing Marvel’s Luke Cage Episode 1 October 2, 2016Marvel's Luke Cage has transformed from a Hero for Hire and all-around Power Man to the title character of his own Netflix series. Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe along with the likes of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and the Agents of Shield, Luke finds himself at a crossroads. Join us for this first in a […]
- Episode 19 – Discussing Marvel’s Civil War II Number 5 September 25, 2016Captain Marvel Vs. Iron Man. Friend Vs. Friend. Lines continue to be drawn and crossed as the heroes of the Marvel Universe battle over an Inhuman whose powers offer glimpses of future events. Or do they? Join us as we discuss and debate the latest issue of Civil War II. All this plus She-Hulk and […]
- Episode 18 – Top 5 Doctor Who Villains September 18, 2016Who would the Doctor be without Davros, the Daleks, the Weeping Angels, the Master, and the many other adversaries who have crossed paths with our favourite Time Lord? Who are your favourite Doctor Who monsters and villains? Are they in our Top 5? Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.
- Episode 17 – Discussing Our Top 5 Doctor Who Companions September 12, 2016Rose Tyler? Ace? Nyssa? K-9? Romana? Do you have a favourite companion? Using names from our own list and from listener responses, we discuss, debate, and decide our Top 5 Doctor Who Companions. Will your favourite make the list? Hosted by Kyle Jones, Clarence Brown, and Lee Shackleford.