Sarah Jane: What's gone wrong this time?
The Doctor: Nothing. Nothing at all. What makes you think something's gone wrong?
Sarah Jane: Because you always get rude when you're trying to cover up a mistake.
Sarah Jane: Come on, where are we?
The Doctor: We've come out of the time vortex at the wrong point, that's all. A few years too late.
Sarah Jane: How many?
The Doctor: ...30,000.
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014
- A Review of Skillz Drillz - June 28, 2014
- Facebook and the Political Post - June 28, 2014
- Doctor Who: Am I A Good Man? - June 27, 2014
- The Time of Change - June 14, 2014
- The Hero and the Villain - June 14, 2014
- Along the Path of Destiny - June 8, 2014