Sarah Jane: What's gone wrong this time?
The Doctor: Nothing. Nothing at all. What makes you think something's gone wrong?
Sarah Jane: Because you always get rude when you're trying to cover up a mistake.
Sarah Jane: Come on, where are we?
The Doctor: We've come out of the time vortex at the wrong point, that's all. A few years too late.
Sarah Jane: How many?
The Doctor: ...30,000.
Doctor Who Timeless Quotes #50
- My John Simm to Michelle Gomez Fan Ma... — Oh, please. Try to keep up! I couldn't very well keep calling myself the Master, now could [...]
- BBC Announces River Song to Return at... — Christmas came early this year when I received a message from Louis Trapani, the showrunner behind Doctor Who: Podshock this morning. That message - a link to the following story - was (for me) an AMAZING gift to the fans of Doctor [...]
- 9 Questions for Doctor Who Series 9 — The premiere of Series 9 of Doctor Who is quickly approaching. How will the Twelfth Doctor’s second series differ from his first? What will happen to Clara Oswald, if anything? How did Osgood survive, or did she? And, do I even need to speculate about Missy? Join me as I speculate about what might happen – or what I would [...]
- Newest Doctor Who Series 9 Trailer Re... — Are you ready for the new season for Doctor [...]
- Doctor Who Podshock Episode 325 — Join me, Louis Trapani, Dave Cooper, and Lee Shackleford as we take a look back at 'Rose', the episode that introduced Doctor Who to a new generation of fans. [...]