by: Kyle Jones
Andrea Saffle Receives Award
MegaGate Broadband's Andrea Saffle recently received an award for her work with the Hattiesburg Historic Downtown Association. This information was originally posted on the MegaGate Broadband blog. To read about the Award, click here.
About the Association
To learn more about the Historic Hattiesburg Downtown Association, click here.
To learn more about the Historic Hattiesburg Neighborhood Association, click here.
Andrea has worked as MegaGate’s Marketing Coordinator since joining the company. She facilitates the company’s marketing efforts and serves as a vital member of the Social Media Team. MegaGate Broadband congratulated Andrea on her efforts to give back to the community. To find out more about Andrea, visit her LinkedIn page by clicking here.
About the Author
Kyle Jones served as the Social Media Director for Mississippi SHRM from 2010 to February 2013. He is the Human Resources Manager at MegaGate Broadband, Inc. and has been with the company since 1996. Kyle was the recipient of the 2012 Spirit of HR Award at the 17th Annual Mississippi Human Resource Conference & Expo. He is an avid fan of Doctor Who and is active across various social networks. To find out more, visit his blog, HR to WHO, at http://kylemjones.com.
- FCC Questions Verizon - July 30, 2014
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014
- A Review of Skillz Drillz - June 28, 2014
- Facebook and the Political Post - June 28, 2014
- Doctor Who: Am I A Good Man? - June 27, 2014
- The Time of Change - June 14, 2014
- The Hero and the Villain - June 14, 2014