by: Kyle Jones
The Mississippi SHRM Leaders' Retreat is one week away and will feature four speakers during the two-day event. This event is designed to provide instruction for new chapter leaders but also to provide professional growth and development for current members of the Mississippi State Council of SHRM (MSHSRM). The 2013 MSSHRM Leaders' Retreat is being held on February 01-02, 2013 at The Alluvian, a cosmopolitan boutique hotel in Greenwood, Mississippi.
Cynthia Y. Thompson
Cynthia Y. Thompson is scheduled to deliver a speech entitled "How to Provide Great Programming" from 2:00pm - 3:15pm at the 2013 MSSHRM Leaders' Retreat.
I had the pleasure of meeting Cynthia in Biloxi, MS at the 2012 Mississippi SHRM Human Resources Conference & Expo. I've also enjoyed the monthly editions of HR Professionals Magazine since that time and look forward to seeing her again at this event.
The following information is taken from the Leaders Retreat agenda:
Cynthia Y. Thompson is the Principal and Founder of The Thompson HR Firm, LLC, a human resources consulting firm in Memphis, TN. She is also Publisher | Editor of HR Professionals Magazine, a regional HR trade publication distributed to SHRM members and HR professionals in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas. The mission of the publication is to inform and educate HR professionals.
There are few people in our area with more experience in offering effective programming and educational opportunities to HR people than Cynthia. We are so pleased that she has agreed to share her knowledge of programming for chapter monthly meetings, seminars, and workshops with us.
To learn more about HR Professionals Magazine, visit http://hrprofessionalsmagazine.com/.
To find HR Professionals Magazine on Facebook, click here.
Click here for Cynthia's LinkedIn profile.
- The Color of Me: Stopped in the Name of the Law - August 20, 2014
- From The Vault: The ROI of You - August 19, 2014
- The Overthink - August 18, 2014
- A Death in Ferguson - August 17, 2014
- Doctor Who: Lessons At The End - August 16, 2014
- The Impact of Work-Related Changes - August 12, 2014
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014