by: Kyle Jones
The Mississippi SHRM Leaders' Retreat is one week away and will feature four speakers during the two-day event. This event is designed to provide instruction for new chapter leaders but also to provide professional growth and development for current members of the Mississippi State Council of SHRM (MSHSRM). The 2013 MSSHRM Leaders' Retreat is being held on February 01-02, 2013 at The Alluvian, a cosmopolitan boutique hotel in Greenwood, Mississippi.
Gay Saxon has been a member of the professional staff at Hinds Community College, Eagle Ridge Conference Center for twelve years. She is currently the Director of Training, within the Department of Economic Development and Workforce Training. In this role she works with local business and industry to assess training needs and create programs that will enhance team performance. Gay has 20+ years of experience in adult training and has worked with a wide variety of businesses, industries and schools. Gay has created and facilitated numerous training programs that focus on leadership, team building and management development. The majority of programs that she has created combine classroom sessions with outdoor challenge course activities that parallel to workplace situations. Gay has been recognized as one of Mississippi’s 50 Leading Business Women by the Mississippi Business Journal and has most recently been a recipient of the 2009 – 2010 Life Star Award at Hinds Community College.
- FCC Questions Verizon - July 30, 2014
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014
- A Review of Skillz Drillz - June 28, 2014
- Facebook and the Political Post - June 28, 2014
- Doctor Who: Am I A Good Man? - June 27, 2014
- The Time of Change - June 14, 2014
- The Hero and the Villain - June 14, 2014