Have you ever wanted to attend an event but didn't have the resources - human, financial, time - to do so? Did you know that national SHRM members can virtually attend conferences? This is done using SHRM Conference On Demand.
This is a service provided by SHRM and is available to SHRM members. The information below is taken directly from the SHRM website:
ON DEMAND Benefits
With SHRM Conference On Demand, you can stay current in your profession and earn up to 20 recertification credits.
What do you get with Conference On Demand?
- Unlimited 24/7 online access
- Recordings of concurrent sessions with audio and downloadable PowerPoint presentations
- Videos of some of our most popular keynote addresses
- Up to 20 webcast recertification credits (SPHR, PHR, GPHR or California) you can earn at your own pace
Order Annual Conference On Demand today!
- More than 200 educational session recordings with downloadable PowerPoint presentations
To learn more about SHRM Conference On Demand, click here.
To learn more about the Society for Human Resource Management, click here.
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014
- A Review of Skillz Drillz - June 28, 2014
- Facebook and the Political Post - June 28, 2014
- Doctor Who: Am I A Good Man? - June 27, 2014
- The Time of Change - June 14, 2014
- The Hero and the Villain - June 14, 2014
- Along the Path of Destiny - June 8, 2014