by: Kyle Jones
December 03, 2012
SHRM Graphics Guide
SHRM released an update to the Graphics Guide on December 01, 2012. This guide provides chapters and councils with instruction on proper use of SHRM logos as well as how to correctly create and brand chapter and/or state councils. This includes logos, letterhead, websites and business cards.
Visit the VLRC to download the latest copy of the graphics guide.
Originally posted to Mississippi SHRM.
About the Author
I am a fan of comic books, science fiction, gadgets and a devoted fan of Doctor Who. Professionally, I am the Human Resources Manager at Megagate Broadband, Inc. and served as the first Social Media Director of Mississippi SHRM. I am a longtime SHRM member and continue to serve the HR profession online and as an advisor to MSSHRM council members.
Finally, this blog is my creative outlet and doorway to the world of Doctor Who and HR blogging. For more information, visit one of the following social networks/sites:
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014
- A Review of Skillz Drillz - June 28, 2014
- Facebook and the Political Post - June 28, 2014
- Doctor Who: Am I A Good Man? - June 27, 2014
- The Time of Change - June 14, 2014
- The Hero and the Villain - June 14, 2014
- Along the Path of Destiny - June 8, 2014