This will be my final post for 2014 as it is (currently) 6:19pm and the day is quickly ticking away with 2015 right around the corner. I ask myself the following question (but I also ask it to you): Where Do You Want to Go in 2015?
Where Do You Want to Go in 2015?
The question is simple: Where Do You Want to Go?
The answer…maybe not quite so simple.
Why? We all have doubts and they can paralyze us – prevent us from achieving our goals. Those doubts becomes “Maybe” Scenarios.
- Maybe you don’t know where you want to go?
- Maybe you can’t do it?
- Maybe you have an idea, but that idea isn’t quite what and where it needs to be?
- Maybe you have a plan or maybe you don’t?
- Maybe you’re afraid – to act, to step outside your comfort zone?
- Maybe you fear failure?
- Maybe you’re afraid of success?
- Maybe you don’t want to rock the boat?
Maybe….can stop us from moving forward.
We don’t know what 2015 will bring. It may be a year of personal tragedy or it may be a year of personal triumphs. It would be easy – very easy – to allow external factors limit what we can do. (I do that all the time.) Turn the doubtful Maybe into one of empowerment.
- Maybe it is the time to start believing in ourselves!
- Maybe it is time to take that chance!
- Maybe it is time to stop procrastinating!
- Maybe it is time to start making changes instead of excuses!
- Maybe it is time to be better than what we’ve been in the past!
- Maybe it is time for a change!
- Maybe it is time for reflection!
- Maybe it is time to let go!
- Maybe it is time to get moving!
- Maybe it is time to discover what truly makes us happy!
I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year’s celebration. It’s a new chapter! Let’s go seize the moment!