by: Kyle Jones
The following quote from the long-running BBC drama, Doctor Who, was taken from the the episode The Doctor’s Wife, originally airing on May 14, 2011. The conversation is between Idris and the Eleventh Doctor.
Idris: I've been looking for a word. A big, complicated word, but so sad. I've found it now.
The Doctor: What word?
Idris: Alive. I'm alive!
The Doctor: Alive isn't sad.
Idris: It's sad when it's over. I'll always be here. But this is when we talked. And now even that has come to an end. There's something I didn't get to say to you.
The Doctor: Goodbye?
Idris: No, I just wanted to say... hello. Hello, Doctor. It's so very, very nice to meet you.
The Doctor: Please. I don't want you to. Please...
Idris: I love you.
- From The Vault: The ROI of You - August 19, 2014
- The Overthink - August 18, 2014
- A Death in Ferguson - August 17, 2014
- Doctor Who: Lessons At The End - August 16, 2014
- The Impact of Work-Related Changes - August 12, 2014
- Performance I Create Captures My Attention! - July 25, 2014
- The HR to Who Interview: Tim Barry - July 25, 2014
- Thank You, Google, for Giving Google Drive a Facelift - July 10, 2014
- 14 Posts from #SHRM14 - July 3, 2014
- A Review of Skillz Drillz - June 28, 2014