Registration Opens for Mississippi SHRM 2014 Conference
19th Annual Mississippi Human Resource Conference & Expo
It’s that time of year again. What time is it? Well, it is time to begin preparing for the annual Mississippi SHRM Human Resource Conference & Expo. This year’s event celebrates the conference’s nineteenth year.
Unmask Your Super Power
The theme for this year’s event can be described with just one word – SUPER. Unmask your super power and find your Super HeRo within! The event will be held at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Mississippi on May 06 – 08, 2014.
To register for the event, click on this link: http://bit.ly/1hTUJ81
Three Events in One Week
All masked marvels should maximize their time away from work and supercharge their HR power! To help train and maintain, Mississippi SHRM will offer the following events:
The Essentials of HR Management (Two-Day Course)
About Mississippi SHRM
Our goal is to provide you with a central hub for information about HR in Mississippi as well as providing information about affiliate chapters across Mississippi. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
About the Beau Rivage
GENERAL PROPERTY FACTS
- Originally opened: March 16, 1999; re-opened: August 29, 2006
- Original cost: $800 million; renovation cost: $550 million
- A wholly owned subsidiary of MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL™
- The largest employer in Biloxi with 3,800+ employees
- The largest resort in the Southeast to receive the AAA Four Diamond award; recognized by both Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure as one of the top resorts in the country
- The tallest and largest building in Mississippi reaching 32 stories and 3.2 million square feet
- Features the most table games, guest rooms and meeting space on the Gulf Coast
- Conveniently located on the Gulf Coast in Biloxi approximately an hour drive from New Orleans to the west and Mobile, Alabama to the east; near the Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport, serviced by 6 major airlines with 48 regular daily non-stop flights
- Beau Rivage features 1,740 guest rooms and suites, redesigned casino floor, 11 restaurants, four lounges and bars, 12 retail venues, spa and salon, pool and convention center